Welcome to the Weight Watchers Service Provider Training Page
Weight Watchers and Chef’d are offering a meal plan that provides fresh, pre-portioned food with step-by-step recipes to help support member weight-loss goals. This information will help explain the program to members and answer the most frequently asked questions.
- All meals are SmartPoints™ friendly, ranging from 3-9 points
- Many recipe options to choose from
- Ingredients are high-quality and fresh
- Flexibility with options to change recipes and delivery dates
- Every package is delivered straight to the member’s door
- Options to skip or cancel at any time
Chef'd Makes it Easy
This brief video shares how members can easily follow a Weight Watchers lifestyle with the help of Chef'd.
What Do Members Think of Chef'd?
See what Weight Watchers leaders have to say about the initial experience with Chef'd!
The Ordering Process
We’ve created a video that provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the online ordering process so that you can easily guide the members through ordering their meal plan.
Collateral and Materials
Weight Watchers and Chef'd have created a custom brochure that will explain the program in more detail for members. These can be shared and walked through during weekly meetings. You can download a copy of this below, along with additional material to support members in joining Chef'd.
Service Providers Offer
Chef'd is excited to offer Service Providers the opportunity to create, customize, and experience their personalized meal plan!
- Starting January 5th, Service Providers can sign up for their meal plan on www.chefd.com/weightwatchers
- Week’s one and two are purchased at retail price; meal options start as low as $9 per serving!
Once you've purchased two full weeks of meals, we'll refund the money you spend on weeks three and four. You’ll get two full weeks of meals on us to say thanks for your participation!
- Service Providers will sell physical cards for $25 that have a $40 value available for purchase
- The retail card must be used in full during the member’s initial order; balances do not carry over
- Members can use these cards to join the meal plan directly on the Chef'd website at their convenience
- Marketing collateral & cards will be sent to each location in advance of rollout
- Chef'd has a dedicated Customer Service team ready to assist members throughout the process
For any questions, please contact your Territory Manager.